Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
The amounts stated are for just 2 rolls, you can easily increase the amounts to prepare as many rolls as desired. Add also add in a 1/4 teaspoon (or more) dried parsley to the butter mixture for extra taste!
- 2 crusty French rolls, halved horizontally
- 1 -2 small minced garlic clove (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup soft butter (no subs!)
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees (second-lowest rack).
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic, salt and softened butter.
- Spread onto both sides of the cut sides of the rolls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (if using).
- Put the rolls back together, and wrap in foil separately.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then open the foil.
- Arrange the halves (cut-side up) on the foil.
- Bake for another 10 minutes (or more depending on how crispy you like them).