Recipe by KT_Z
I haven't actually made this recipe myself. But when my brother cooks it up the house smells delish! (can't go wrong with garlic!). The english muffin can be subsituted with regular bread, a bagel, anything you want!
Top Review by ChefDLH
These were very nice. We made them for dinner with salad and American chop suey. Delish. A good way to use up English muffins when you buy too many at Costco. The only change was we used butter because we don't use margarine. One family member thought it needed more seasonings. The parsley was more for color. Definitely a keeper to make with soups, spaghetti, or salads. Thanks for posting KT_Z. Enjoy! ChefDLH
- 1 English muffin, split
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Partially toast english muffin, just to crisp it slightly.
- Butter and sprinkle garlic powder on each slice. Top each slice with shredded cheese and parsley.
- Return to toaster oven (or place under broiler in oven) until cheese is melted and edges are brown.