Prep 3 mins
Cook 7 mins
I haven't actually made this recipe myself. But when my brother cooks it up the house smells delish! (can't go wrong with garlic!). The english muffin can be subsituted with regular bread, a bagel, anything you want!
- 1 English muffin, split
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley
- Partially toast english muffin, just to crisp it slightly.
- Butter and sprinkle garlic powder on each slice. Top each slice with shredded cheese and parsley.
- Return to toaster oven (or place under broiler in oven) until cheese is melted and edges are brown.
These were very nice. We made them for dinner with salad and American chop suey. Delish. A good way to use up English muffins when you buy too many at Costco. The only change was we used butter because we don't use margarine. One family member thought it needed more seasonings. The parsley was more for color. Definitely a keeper to make with soups, spaghetti, or salads. Thanks for posting KT_Z. Enjoy! ChefDLH
We had these for dinner. It sure was easy. We both thought it needed more spices such as oregano and a hint of red pepper flake. Maybe just a hint of mayo mixed in with the butter on each also. Thanks for posting KT_Z.
This was great and couldn't have been much easier! Made per the recipe and want to try again with bread, bagel, etc. Made to go with your Kidney Bean Soup (For One) but will definitely make in the future along side other things. Thanks for the recipe!