1/2 Photos of Mini Fusilli With Creamy Chicken and Spinach
Julie B's Hive's Note:
From the back panel of Barilla Piccolini MINI Fusilli. Recipe calls for fresh chicken breast but I cut up leftover cooked chicken from last night's meal. Very creamy and so easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté the onion in olive oil for 3 minutes on medium heat then increase to medium-high and add the chicken pieces. Season.
- 2When chicken is cooked (or warmed through if using leftover) add spinach and cream. Simmer 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss with sauce.
- 4Stir in cheese before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Fusilli With Creamy Chicken and Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.9
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 162.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 22.9 g