Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love fruitcake! Who knows why? This is a good recipe for delicious little pretty fruitcakes.
Make and share this Mini Fruitcake recipe from Food.com.
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (28 ounce) jar mincemeat
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 36 candied cherries, halved
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place cupcake liners in muffin pans.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together, except candied cherries.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Using a spoon fill each liner 2/3 full with batter.
- Top with a cherry half.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
These are baked in mini-muffin tins and make a great addition to a cookie tray. My yield for the mini-muffin tins was closer to 5 dozen. The end product is very moist and tasty.