Recipe by appetizerqueen
These are great for individual desserts. very god with seasonal berries. I drizzled a little blackcap (blackberry) syrup over the top to add a little more color. cooking time includes cooling time
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- fresh fruit, to top
- berry syrup (optional)
- 1 cup graham cracker, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- mix cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix graham crackers, butter and sugar.
- press crumbly graham cracker mix into liners in muffin tin.
- Pour filling mixture over crust, about 3/4 of the way up.
- bake 15 minutes at 375.
- remove and cool.
- put your favorite fruit and syrup, if you wish on top.
- Chill until serving.