Easy, impressive and delicious!
My Private Note
mini ta ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll cookie dough into 1" balls.
- 2Place one ball in each section of mini muffin pan.
- 3Bake approximately 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 4Once done, immediately form tart shape with a wooden tart shaper.
- 5Cool a few minutes then move to cooling rack.
- 6Remove from pans (toothpicks are helpful).
- 7Cool completely.
- 8Mix softened cream cheese with sugar; add desired amount of whipped topping and crushed pineapple.
- 9Fill each tart with the cream cheese mixture.
- 10Top with thinly sliced fresh fruit of choice.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Fruit Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 110.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g