Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy, impressive and delicious!
Make and share this Mini Fruit Tarts recipe from Food.com.
- Roll cookie dough into 1" balls.
- Place one ball in each section of mini muffin pan.
- Bake approximately 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Once done, immediately form tart shape with a wooden tart shaper.
- Cool a few minutes then move to cooling rack.
- Remove from pans (toothpicks are helpful).
- Cool completely.
- Mix softened cream cheese with sugar; add desired amount of whipped topping and crushed pineapple.
- Fill each tart with the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with thinly sliced fresh fruit of choice.