Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy fresh recipe for a summer party.
Make and share this Mini Fruit Pizzas recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick) or 1⁄2 cup margarine (1 stick)
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- cut up fruit (your choice, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, kiwi or cantaloupe are a few choices)
- Cookie Dough:.
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Combine all ingredients, you might have to add a little extra water if mixture is to dry.
- After all ingredients are mixed roll into 3/4 inch balls, and place in an ungreased mini muffin tin.
- Press dough into bottom of tin. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- After cookies come out of oven set aside and let cool completely, when cooled take them out of tin.
- Combine cream cheese and Cool Whip until smooth.
- Put Cool Whip frosting in a large Ziploc bag, and clip corner with scissors. Frost each of the cookies.
- Then add fruit on top.