Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nice and pretty treats. I served these at one of my open houses and received many compliments. This recipe is from the Pillsbury web site.
- 18 ounces ready to bake refrigerated sugar cookie dough, Pillsbury recommended
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 10 fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, cut in half lengthwise and cut into 10 slices
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- Bake cookies as directed on package. Cool.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine cream cheese, limeade and powdered sugar; beat until smooth.
- Spread each cookie with 1 Tablespoon cream cheese mixture.
- Arrange fruit on top. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours.