1 hr 10 mins
Nice and pretty treats. I served these at one of my open houses and received many compliments. This recipe is from the Pillsbury web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 ounces ready to bake refrigerated sugar cookie dough, Pillsbury recommended
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 10 fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, cut in half lengthwise and cut into 10 slices
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberry
- 1Bake cookies as directed on package. Cool.
- 2Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine cream cheese, limeade and powdered sugar; beat until smooth.
- 3Spread each cookie with 1 Tablespoon cream cheese mixture.
- 4Arrange fruit on top. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Fruit Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.8
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 141.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g