Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 large sugar cookies
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1⁄2 cup sliced strawberry
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Mix the cream cheese and strawberry jam together.
- spread the mix onto the bottom of each cookie.
- top with the sliced strawberries.
- sprinkle the powdered sugar over the top.
I made this (with a small change) for my son's school picnic and it was a hit. I used strawberry cream cheese instead of mixing the jam and cream cheese. I also did not use powdered sugar since it was pretty sweet already
I made a large version of this pizza by making Granny's sugar cookies recipe#40470 in a pizza pan. I used recipe#31972 for the jam. This was a delicious dessert and was easy to make, thanks for sharing it :)