1/1 Photo of Mini Fruit-Mince Cheesecakes
When i saw these i thought of sydney mike. I thought he might like them as he likes fruit mince. Prep time includes 30 mins. freezing time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 12-hole muffin pan with plastic wrap. Process the biscuits in a food processor to fine crumbs. Add butter and process until just combined. Press biscuit mixture into base and sides of prepared muffin holes, using a spoon to press down firmly. Place muffin pan in freezer while you make the filling.
- 2Combine cream cheese, creme fraiche, sugar and vanilla in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until smooth.
- 3Fold in whipped cream using a metal spoon. Fill muffin pan with spoonfuls of filling. Freeze for a further 30 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, for topping, place cranberries and brandy in a saucepan over low heat. Heat gently over low heat for 2-3 minutes to plump fruit, then add mince and warm through for a further 3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- 5To serve, carefully remove cakes from pan and serve with fruit mince topping.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Fruit-Mince Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (1460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.4
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.8 mg
- Sodium 210.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g