1/1 Photo of Mini Frittatas - Giada De Laurentiis
These baby frittatas are wonderful for breakfast, brunch, or appetizers. They can be served warm but are delicious served at room temperature. From Giada D.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray two mini non-stick muffin tins (each with 24 cups) with nonstick spray.
- 3Fill prepared cups almost to the tops with egg mixture.
- 4Bake until eggs puff and are just set in center, about 8-10 minutes.
- 5Using a rubber spatula, loosen frittatas from the cups and slide onto a platter.
- 6Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Frittatas - Giada De Laurentiis
Serving Size: 1 (680 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.0
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 85.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g