These baby frittatas are wonderful for breakfast, brunch, or appetizers. They can be served warm but are delicious served at room temperature. From Giada D.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray two mini non-stick muffin tins (each with 24 cups) with nonstick spray.
- Fill prepared cups almost to the tops with egg mixture.
- Bake until eggs puff and are just set in center, about 8-10 minutes.
- Using a rubber spatula, loosen frittatas from the cups and slide onto a platter.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.