Recipe by KathyP53
These baby frittatas are wonderful for breakfast, brunch, or appetizers. They can be served warm but are delicious served at room temperature. From Giada D.
Top Review by Lvs2Cook
We enjoyed these for breakfast this morning. I made half of the recipe and only filled one mini muffin pan (12 muffins size). I used freshly grated parmigiana reggiano cheese and diced ham. The parsley really adds a nice fresh flavor so don't use dried. Thanks for posting!!
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray two mini non-stick muffin tins (each with 24 cups) with nonstick spray.
- Fill prepared cups almost to the tops with egg mixture.
- Bake until eggs puff and are just set in center, about 8-10 minutes.
- Using a rubber spatula, loosen frittatas from the cups and slide onto a platter.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.