Recipe by Greg: Barrow, Alaska
Get the taste and texture of a first class omelette without the hassle.
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 ounces diced ham
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk eggs, milk, pepper and salt until well blended.
- Stir in ham, cheese and parsley.
- Spray non-stick spray into mini-muffin pan.
- Spoon egg mixture into muffin tins filling to near the top. make sure that each frittata has some cheese and ham in it. I will drop some extra in any that do not seem to have some.
- Place in oven about 10 minutes, or until the egg mixture puffs up and solidifies in the middle. I test doneness by gently shaking the muffin tin. If the middle does not appear to be liquid then the frittatas are ready.
- Let cool for two minutes then remove.
- Serve immediately.
- Give five star review on Recipezaar.com.