Recipe by JustJanS
I saw this done on a TV cooking show and made it for grand final weekend. It isn't a particularly eggy mix and I think bacon, prosciutto, or a couple of tablespoons of red or green capsicum would be a good additions for a change.
Top Review by I'mPat
I scaled this back for 4 muffins for the DM for her lunch and she absolutely loved them. I used tiny cherry tomatoes (picked fresh from the garden) and just halved them, otherwise following recipe and they were cooked to perfection in 20 minutes. Thank you JustJanS, made for Make My Recipe - Edition 16.
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and diced small
- 20 black olives, pitted and chopped small
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- 6 eggs, lightly whisked
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350f/190c.
- Grease 2 regular sized 6 hole muffin pans.
- Divide tomatoes, onion, olives, parmesan and parsley between the muffin tins.
- Season with salt and pepper then pour the whisked egg over each.
- Cook about 20 minutes or until set and golden.