Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
These delightful appetizers can be served warm or cold and can even be frozen for later use. Great for any get together.
- 0.5 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2⁄3 cup chopped mushroom
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 24 slices pepperoni
- Thaw spinach and squeeze dry.
- Mix with ricotta, Parmesan, mushrooms, onion, oregano, salt, and egg.
- Lightly grease or spray 24 mini (1") muffin cups.
- Place a slice of pepperoni in the bottom of each.
- Spoon cheese mixture into cups.
- Bake at 375° about 25 minutes, or until light golden on top.
- Cool 10 minutes, then gently loosen and remove from pans.
- If you wish, garnish with small dabs of sour cream, and additional finely chopped pepperoni.