Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
These delightful appetizers can be served warm or cold and can even be frozen for later use. Great for any get together.
- Thaw spinach and squeeze dry.
- Mix with ricotta, Parmesan, mushrooms, onion, oregano, salt, and egg.
- Lightly grease or spray 24 mini (1") muffin cups.
- Place a slice of pepperoni in the bottom of each.
- Spoon cheese mixture into cups.
- Bake at 375° about 25 minutes, or until light golden on top.
- Cool 10 minutes, then gently loosen and remove from pans.
- If you wish, garnish with small dabs of sour cream, and additional finely chopped pepperoni.