These delightful appetizers can be served warm or cold and can even be frozen for later use. Great for any get together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw spinach and squeeze dry.
- 2Mix with ricotta, Parmesan, mushrooms, onion, oregano, salt, and egg.
- 3Lightly grease or spray 24 mini (1") muffin cups.
- 4Place a slice of pepperoni in the bottom of each.
- 5Spoon cheese mixture into cups.
- 6Bake at 375° about 25 minutes, or until light golden on top.
- 7Cool 10 minutes, then gently loosen and remove from pans.
- 8If you wish, garnish with small dabs of sour cream, and additional finely chopped pepperoni.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Frittata Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (630 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.0
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 122.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g