Recipe by Happy Hippie
This is a recipe I found on display at a local grocery store. It sounds very good and looks as though it'll be very easy to prepare. I'll be making this soon to serve with spaghetti or lasagne and salad.
Top Review by juniperwoman
This is outstanding! I found the same recipe on a blog; the writer said that it was from pillsbury.com. That recipe called for greasing a pizza stone and using that, so I did.
Some other changes I made: I drizzled the rounds with much less olive oil, and then, for the seasoning, just lightly sprinkled them with garlic salt, basil and Parmesan.
I will make this again and again! Thank you for posting.
- 11 ounces refrigerated breadstick dough
- 2 tablespoons oil (olive or vegetable)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon onion, chopped (or instant minced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Remove dough from can. Separate into 8 coils; DO NOT UNROLL BREADSTICKS.
- Place coils on greased cookie sheets.
- Press each coil into a 4-inch circle.
- Drizzle with oil.
- In small bowl, combine parmesan cheese, rosemary, basil and onion.
- Sprinkle over dough.
- Bake for 8 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.