Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from The Hollywood Brown Derby restaurant at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Make and share this Mini Flourless Chocolate Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease two 6-cup silicone muffin molds.
- Combine butter and chocolate chips in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 60 seconds. Stir until smooth. If not melted completely, return to microwave for 15-second intervals, stirring between each until melted. Set aside.
- Combine cocoa powder, espresso and water in a separate bowl. Stir until smooth and set aside.
- Combine eggs, sugar, and rum in a large mixing bowl, whisking thoroughly. Add cocoa-espresso mixture to egg mixture, then stir in melted chocolate mixture. Whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin molds and bake until cakes puff slightly and surfaces are set, about 22-25 minutes. Cool, then refrigerate for at least three hours.
- Ganache: In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add heavy cream and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips; whisk until smooth.
- Serve: Remove cooled cakes from molds. Set a wire rack over a large bowl, and one cake at a time, place on wire rack and coat with ganache, making sure to cover sides. Refrigerate until ready to serve.