Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can assemble these appetizers several hours in advance; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Then, uncover and bake as directed. To Jazz It Up: Add 1 to 2 Tbsp. chopped water chestnuts to the spinach mixture. Recipe from Kraft Foods.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked, well drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded 2% mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup light cream cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 24 slices shaved oven-roasted turkey breast
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F
- Mix all ingredients except turkey until well blended.
- FLATTEN turkey slices; place 1 slice in each of 24 miniature muffin pan cups.
- Fill each with 1-1/2 teaspoons of the spinach mixture.
- BAKE 15 minute or until heated through.
- Serve warm.