Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
posting for calorie count...have yet to try
- 1 1⁄4 cups egg whites
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup goat cheese
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare a 12-cup muffin tin by coating each cup with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, salt & pepper.
- Transfer egg mixture to a 2 cup measuring cup, add water till you have 2 cups of liquid(if you have extra water, dont worry just dump it).
- Mix mixture till it is all even.
- Fill each muffin cup with egg mixture to no more than 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15min, take out of oven and sprinkle with goat cheese, continue baking for another 5-10 till egg is set and the tops of the frittatas are starting to brown. Run a knife around the edge of each frittata and gently life them out. Serve Immediately.