This is a hearty breakfast treat for one. This savory casserole can be prepared the day before and popped into the oven in the morning. Simply delicious! I got this from Taste Of Home Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 frozen hash brown patty, thawed
- 3/4 cup frozen onion-pepper stir fry vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese or 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- 1Place the hash brown patty in a greased 3-cup baking dish.
- 2Arrange the stir-fry blend around patty.
- 3Sprinkle with ham, mushrooms and cheese.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, salt, pepper and mustard; pour over cheese.
- 5Top with tomato slices.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 804.2
- Calories from Fat 576
- Total Fat 64.0 g
- Saturated Fat 33.7 g
- Cholesterol 637.2 mg
- Sodium 1535.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 47.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hash brown patties
stir fry vegetables