1/4 Photos of Mini Dutch Apple Pies
My recipe for apple pie made mini! super easy and fun! serve warm with vanilla ice cream, and you'll be in heaven!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 Pillsbury ready made pie dough
For Apple Filling
- 3 fuji apples, peeled, cored, diced
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon apple butter
- ground cinnamon, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Using a cupcake tin, place aluminum foil strips into each cupcake cup so that the ends are sticking out (this will help for pulling pies out of pan). Spray with baking spray.
- 3Roll out cold pie dough. Using '1 cup' size measuring cup, cut out 24 circles.
- 4Press dough circles into cup.
- 5In a large bowl mix diced apples and juice of 1/2 lemon. Add sugars, flour, spices, and apple butter.
- 6In another bowl, with a pastry blender if a fork, mix flour, both sugars and butter until coarsely crumbled.
- 7Fill each pie dough with apples to top. Sprinkle topping evenly over apples.
- 8Bake for 30-35 minutes or until. Let cool completely before serving for pie to set.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Dutch Apple Pies
Serving Size: 1 (1392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 83.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g