Mini Doughnut Ice Cream Stacks
- 16 miniature powdered sugar doughnuts
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 pint chocolate-cherry ice cream
- hot fudge
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherry, with stems
- Cut doughnuts in half horizontally; spread cut sides evenly with butter. Place, buttered sides up, on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Broil doughnut halves 3 inches from heat 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place 1 to 4 doughnut halves on each serving plate. Top with a small scoop of ice cream. Serve with desired toppings.