- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄8 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 24 minit (1 3/4 inch) muffin pan cups. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Mix cake mix, water, oil and eggs according to package directions, stir nutmeg into batter. Fill prepared muffing cups two-thirds full.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until lightly browned and toothpick inserted into centers come out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from pans. Roll warm cupcakes in sugar mixture until completely coated.
- Save any remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture from this recipe to sprinkle on toast or pancakes.