Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing snack or appetizer for a warm spring or summer day! Another great recipe from my sis!
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry ranch dressing mix (not buttermilk)
- 1 loaf pumpernickel cocktail bread
- 1 large cucumber, sliced thin
- dill weed
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix and blend well.
- Spread a layer on each slice of party bread.
- Top each with a slice or cucumber.
- Sprinkle with dill weed.
- (HINT Do not keep too long, or the cucumber will make the bread soggy).
Wonderful snack! I made a few sandwiches and they were refreshing. I stored the remaining spread in the fridge. Very versatile; it was great as a dip for fresh veggies, spread on crackers, and very tasty spread on a turkey sandwich. Made for PAC Fall '07. Thanks for posting KCK3.