Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
When my husband and I worked for a Halloween store to try to raise money for our wedding our co worker Tracy made these for the company party. They are amazing and super simple to make
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 1 loaf French bread
- 2 cups dill
- 8 ounces French onion soup mix
- Microwave cream cheese for 30 seconds to soften.
- Mix in french onion soup mix and dill.
- Stir generously.
- Smear over individual slices of bread.
- Chop cucumbers into small pieces.
- Pile desired amount of pieces onto bread slices.
- Serve chilled.