Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Individual little quiches, just the perfect size for one. These can be made ahead to serve at room temperature or the day before to serve chilled.
- Grease 6 ramekins using 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Spoon approx 1 Tablespoon broccoli into each ramekin.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, salt and pepper until combined and frothy. Pour egg mixture into each ramekin over broccoli about 2/3 of the way full.
- Top each with Cheese.
- Set ramekins in a glass baking dish. Make a water bath by adding water into baking dish using enough to come about an inch up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake at 350 about 30 minutes until set. Leave in water bath until slightly cooled.
- Serve warm, at room temp, or cooled.