Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Individual little quiches, just the perfect size for one. These can be made ahead to serve at room temperature or the day before to serve chilled.
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, cooked and chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 cups water
- Grease 6 ramekins using 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Spoon approx 1 Tablespoon broccoli into each ramekin.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, salt and pepper until combined and frothy. Pour egg mixture into each ramekin over broccoli about 2/3 of the way full.
- Top each with Cheese.
- Set ramekins in a glass baking dish. Make a water bath by adding water into baking dish using enough to come about an inch up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake at 350 about 30 minutes until set. Leave in water bath until slightly cooled.
- Serve warm, at room temp, or cooled.