The Miserable Gourmet's Note:
Individual little quiches, just the perfect size for one. These can be made ahead to serve at room temperature or the day before to serve chilled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 6 ramekins using 1 teaspoon of butter.
- 2Spoon approx 1 Tablespoon broccoli into each ramekin.
- 3In a bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, salt and pepper until combined and frothy. Pour egg mixture into each ramekin over broccoli about 2/3 of the way full.
- 4Top each with Cheese.
- 5Set ramekins in a glass baking dish. Make a water bath by adding water into baking dish using enough to come about an inch up the sides of the ramekins.
- 6Bake at 350 about 30 minutes until set. Leave in water bath until slightly cooled.
- 7Serve warm, at room temp, or cooled.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Crustless Broccoli Cheese Quiche Ramekins
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.4
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 215.8 mg
- Sodium 566.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 8.8 g