Recipe by UltimaMommy
Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of these ingredients. They are simple to make yet absolutely delightful to eat! Perfect for showers, luncheons and get-togethers. The cream cheese frosting is what really tops this off.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup butter (whipped)
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend butter, salt and cottage cheese, add flour gradually.
- Divide into 4 balls. Refrigerate 4 hrs or over night.
- Roll out each ball into a circle, cut into 8 slices (like a pizza) roll each slice tightly.
- Bake 30 min @ 350.
- FROSTING: Mix all frosting ingredients until light and fluffy and spread over warm rolls.