Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
These are fast, easy, and guaranteed to keep 'em coming back for more! If making as a main dish, I double this, and serve with a fresh green salad. They are also a wonderful appetizer. I made these up one day when I was anxious to get rid of a tube of crescent rolls in the fridge...had them sitting on the counter, my dad came home and wiped out the whole batch!! A definite family-pleaser! The ingredient amounts are approximate...I like mine w/o pepperoni, and they are equally as delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll crescent roll dough on baking sheet, and separate crescent rolls along perforations, into 8 triangles.
- On large end of each triangle, layer, pepperoni, salami, and ham.
- Top with about 1/8 cup grated mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Starting at large end, roll up like crescent roll, ending with pointed end down.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Serve with sauce for dipping.
I made this recipe for lunch and I excluded the salami and ham. They turned out really good. It was a quick and easy lunch. The first two I made I followed the directions but after rolling realized that most of the cheese fell out. So for the remaining six crescent rolls I left two triangles stuck together so that they formed a rectangle and added the ingredients and rolled. I also needed to cook them for about 25 minutes. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
These were a little messy to make but tasted very good.
These are great! I omitted the pepperoni and cut the meat into pieces that would fit pretty closely to the triangles. Then I put the cheese down first and placed the meat over it and then the seasonings. Nothing fell out that way. I made Easy Pizza Sauce for dipping. Thanks for a keeper!