Recipe by Manda
These are fast, easy, and guaranteed to keep 'em coming back for more! If making as a main dish, I double this, and serve with a fresh green salad. They are also a wonderful appetizer. I made these up one day when I was anxious to get rid of a tube of crescent rolls in the fridge...had them sitting on the counter, my dad came home and wiped out the whole batch!! A definite family-pleaser! The ingredient amounts are approximate...I like mine w/o pepperoni, and they are equally as delicious!
Top Review by sdowney
I made this recipe for lunch and I excluded the salami and ham. They turned out really good. It was a quick and easy lunch. The first two I made I followed the directions but after rolling realized that most of the cheese fell out. So for the remaining six crescent rolls I left two triangles stuck together so that they formed a rectangle and added the ingredients and rolled. I also needed to cook them for about 25 minutes. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 12 slices hard salami
- 12 slices cooked ham (6 ounces total)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) jarfavorite spaghetti sauce, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll crescent roll dough on baking sheet, and separate crescent rolls along perforations, into 8 triangles.
- On large end of each triangle, layer, pepperoni, salami, and ham.
- Top with about 1/8 cup grated mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Starting at large end, roll up like crescent roll, ending with pointed end down.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Serve with sauce for dipping.