1/1 Photo of Mini Crescent Burgers
From Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- 3Stir in the cheese and soup mix;.
- 4set aside.
- 5Seperate crescent dough into triangles; cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles.
- 6Place 1 T. of beef mixture along the wide side of each triangle.
- 7Roll up.
- 8Place pointed side down 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- 9Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10NOTE: Pork Sausage can be substituted for beef.
- 11NOTE: Mini Crescent burgers can be assembled up to 2 hours in advance. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to bake.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Crescent Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.5
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 63.9 mg
- Sodium 533.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 14.9 g