- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 3 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Stir in the cheese and soup mix;.
- set aside.
- Seperate crescent dough into triangles; cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles.
- Place 1 T. of beef mixture along the wide side of each triangle.
- Roll up.
- Place pointed side down 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- NOTE: Pork Sausage can be substituted for beef.
- NOTE: Mini Crescent burgers can be assembled up to 2 hours in advance. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to bake.