Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This comes from Mr. Food. These sound good, but I have not tried them yet.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent rolls and seperate to form 8 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Stir together cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over 1 side of each rectangle. Roll up jellyroll fashion, starting at long end.
- Gently cut each log into 6 (1 inch) slices using a serrated knife.
- Place rolls in a lightly greased 9 X 15 baking pan.
- Bake @ 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until lughtly browned.
- Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla to form glaze. Drizzle glaze over warm rolls.
What a tasty treat! And they're pretty versatile too, because they could easily serve as a party appetizer or quick snack, but you could also serve them as a side dish (which is what I did). And everyone seemed to enjoy them, especially my kids. Thank you for sharing your recipe, B&J'sGranny. I made this for Spring 2011 Pick-A-Chef.