Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These tasty little crescent rolls have a sweet cream cheese filling. I strayed from the original recipe and used a half of a can of cream cheese frosting to drizzle over the top. Good!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll crescent rolls, and separate each dough portion along center perforation to form 8 rectangles; press diagonal perforations to seal.
- Stir together cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice; spread cream cheese mixture evenly over 1 side of each rectangle, roll up jelly roll fashion, starting with the long side.
- Gently cut each log into 6 (1” thick) slices, using a serrated knife.
- Place rolls on greased cookie sheet seam side down. Bake at 375 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile combine powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Drizzle over warm rolls. Or use ½ can of cream cheese frosting (microwave 20 seconds to soften).