Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this in my Pfaltzgraff catalog. Roll the cheese balls into the size of cherry tomatoes and serve with crackers.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely snipped
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- chopped nuts
- Mix all ingredients together.
- With wet hands, form small balls, about the size of cherry tomatoes.
- Chill until firm.
- Roll balls in chopped nuts, minced red or green peppers, or fresh herbs.