Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious little warm muffins of joy! The cranberry and orange flavors are yummy! Perfect for brunches, coffee time or to bring to a friend.
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry-orange relish
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and 2 Tbs sugar.
- Stir in egg, milk and oil all at once. Stir just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberry orange relish.
- Spoon misture into greased tea-sized muffin tins, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake in 425 oven for 12-15 minutes or until muffins feel firm to the touch.
- Unmold and cool to lukewarm on a rack.
- Brush on all sides with melted butter.
- Roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Serve warm.