Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fast and easy to make!!
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- Roll out crescent roll. Pinch together seams to make four sheet. Brush with melted butter.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon. Scatter on top of crescent rolls. Top with dried cranberries.
- Roll up each sheet tightly. Cut each into four pieces. Place in buttered pie pan. Top with pecan pieces.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar, milk and vanilla.
- When rolls are done, pour over top.