Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fast and easy to make!!
Make and share this Mini-Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Roll out crescent roll. Pinch together seams to make four sheet. Brush with melted butter.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon. Scatter on top of crescent rolls. Top with dried cranberries.
- Roll up each sheet tightly. Cut each into four pieces. Place in buttered pie pan. Top with pecan pieces.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar, milk and vanilla.
- When rolls are done, pour over top.