Recipe by HeatherFeather
I found this on an index card in my recipe box. I am not sure where or when I got this recipe, but it sure sounds like a great party dish. I would serve these with a creole mustard on the side for a dip or a bowl of cocktail sauce.
- 1 lb fresh lump crabmeat, cooked,picked over for shells
- 1⁄2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped finely
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drain and flake crab, removing any remaining shell bits.
- Combine all ingredients except crab in a mixing bowl.
- Gently stir in crab to mix well, but not too hard or you will tear up the crab too much.
- Shape into 1" patties and place onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes or until golden.
- Makes about 4 1/2 dozen appetizer bites.