Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Mom on Timeout
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil to 375 degrees. Oil should be 2-3 inches deep.
- 2Cut hot dogs into thirds. Stick a small wooden stick in each hot dog.
- 3Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- 4Combine milk, egg and honey.
- 5Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and whisk until well blended.
- 6Pat hot dogs dry with a paper towel.
- 7Dip each hot dog in batter and gently lay in the hot oil. I did mine in batches of 4-5 hot dogs at a time.
- 8Fry for about 3 minutes each until golden brown. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Corndoggies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 21
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 242.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g