Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Prevention Magazine
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, room temp
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- Preheat oven 350°F Line 6-cup muffin pan with foil or paper liners.
- Blend cream cheese and ricotta in food processor until will combined. Add Splenda, egg, yolk, and vanilla extract. Process until smooth.
- Divide 1 cup of batter among muffin cups. Add cocoa to remaining batter and combine. Drop a heaping tablespoon of cocoa batter into each muffin cup and gently fold to form a swirl.
- Place muffin pan in a large roasting pan and fill with hot water to reach half-way up muffin pan. Bake until cakes are puffed and set, 20 minutes. Remove from water and cool at room temp for at least 2 hours.
Gorgeous little cheesecakes, but I used paper cups, so they were a little, um, distorted looking? So no pics from me unfortunately. I will use foil cups next time for better stability. The taste , however, was out-of-this world. The best of both worlds, vanilla and chocolate. MMMMMMMMMMM!! Very simple and quick. I really had to struggle to wait the two hours cooling time to sample one on these little yummy gems. Thanks for sharing these, I will make them again soon and try to take a pretty photo!!