1/2 Photos of Mini Cinnamon Twists (Oamc)
Sam #3's Note:
Perfect for a sweet breakfast treat. From Easy Everyday Cooking. Freeze these in an airtight container for up to a month. Defrost the night before for a quick trip in the oven for breakfast. PostScript: I edited this after making it and finding out not a much of a few ingredients were needed. I have also adjusted amounts to reflect a much larger batch, as I made them, so you don't have to make them as often :D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Spray a baking sheet with no-fat cooking spray.
- 3Mix sugar with cinnamon in a small bowl.
- 4Separate dough into triangles.
- 5Cut each triangle in half, lengthwise.
- 6Brish each triangle with melted butter.
- 7Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- 8Place a marshmallow and the wide end of each triangle.
- 9Roll up each triangle starting from the wide end to enclose marshmallow, pinch edges of dough to seal.
- 10Place twists on prepared baking sheet, seam side down about 2in apart.
- 11Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12Blend icing sugar with milk in a small bol.
- 13Drizzle over warm twists.
- 14Please also try this without the marshmallows, just a yummy with a little less sweetness!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Cinnamon Twists (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.9
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 89.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g