Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These taste sooooo wonderful, are great with breakfst, brunch, or just for a snack or dessert.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 crescent rolls, canned
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 8 large marshmallows, halved
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Mix sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Separate dough into triangles and then cut in half lengthwise.
- Brush dough with melted margarine, then sprinkle with sugar mixture. Place
- a marshmallow half at the big end and roll up. Pinch dough to enclose
- Place on baking sheet, seam side down. Bake for 10 minutes or
- until golden.
- Blend confectioners sugar and milk in bowl and drizzle over
- warm rolls. Cool on wire rack.