Recipe by Sharon123
I bought a deep dish stoneware baking dish from Pampered Chef and this recipe came along with it. So easy and so good using storebought crescent rolls!
Top Review by sheepdoc
Super easy but not as good as from scratch (of course). Used brown sugar and probably 2x the sugar and cinnamon. No raisins or nuts. Used a Pam sprayed 1/4 sheet pan. Kind of a tight fit but was ok and all soft edges. Used some vanilla in the icing, too.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup raisins (or try craisins or dates) (optional)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple juice (or milk)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350*F.
- Separate the rolls into rectangles(2 together) and press the perforations together with fingers. Spread butter over.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and raisins in a bowl. Sprinkle mixture over rectangles. Roll up each rectangle from the short end. Cut each roll into 5 slices. Place slices cut side down in an ungreased shallow baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Mix the glaze together and drizzle on top of the rolls. Enjoy!