Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I bought a deep dish stoneware baking dish from Pampered Chef and this recipe came along with it. So easy and so good using storebought crescent rolls!
- 2 (453.59 g) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 59.14 ml raisins (or try craisins or dates) (optional)
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 29.58 ml apple juice (or milk)
- Preheat your oven to 350*F.
- Separate the rolls into rectangles(2 together) and press the perforations together with fingers. Spread butter over.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and raisins in a bowl. Sprinkle mixture over rectangles. Roll up each rectangle from the short end. Cut each roll into 5 slices. Place slices cut side down in an ungreased shallow baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Mix the glaze together and drizzle on top of the rolls. Enjoy!
Super easy but not as good as from scratch (of course). Used brown sugar and probably 2x the sugar and cinnamon. No raisins or nuts. Used a Pam sprayed 1/4 sheet pan. Kind of a tight fit but was ok and all soft edges. Used some vanilla in the icing, too.
This recipe is so easy to make and is perfect for my son who is allergic to milk! (I use his margarine and milk) Thanks for sharing so he can enjoy cinnamon rolls with the rest of us! He says these are the BEST! :)
Super easy recipe!!! Can be made in a mini-tart pan (24 yield) too-yummy!!!