I bought a deep dish stoneware baking dish from Pampered Chef and this recipe came along with it. So easy and so good using storebought crescent rolls!
- Preheat your oven to 350*F.
- Separate the rolls into rectangles(2 together) and press the perforations together with fingers. Spread butter over.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and raisins in a bowl. Sprinkle mixture over rectangles. Roll up each rectangle from the short end. Cut each roll into 5 slices. Place slices cut side down in an ungreased shallow baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Mix the glaze together and drizzle on top of the rolls. Enjoy!