Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are easy to make and tastes great!
- 2 (453.59 g) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 59.16 ml margarine, softened
- 59.16 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 354.88 ml powdered sugar
- 14.79 ml milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Unroll crescent dough into one large rectangle. Do the same with the other can of dough. Seal perforations by wetting your finger and running it over them.
- Spread margarine evenly over dough. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle half evenly over each rectangle of dough. Roll up rectangle tightly, starting from longest side. Cut each roll into 22 slices.
- Spray a 9 inch baking dish or stone with cooking spray. Place slices in dish, starting at outer edge. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Glaze warm rolls.
Delicious!!! These were very easy to make and very tasty!! Mine only needed 20 minutes to cook.
Yummy! These aren't quite as good as homeade, fresh-baked cinammon rolls, but they're pretty tasty and definitely a lot easier. I cut the recipe way down, using only one 4 oz. can of crescent rolls since there's only 2 of us. It worked perfectly. Thanks for the recipe. My husband really liked it.