1/1 Photo of Mini Cinnamon Rolls
These are easy to make and tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Unroll crescent dough into one large rectangle. Do the same with the other can of dough. Seal perforations by wetting your finger and running it over them.
- 2Spread margarine evenly over dough. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle half evenly over each rectangle of dough. Roll up rectangle tightly, starting from longest side. Cut each roll into 22 slices.
- 3Spray a 9 inch baking dish or stone with cooking spray. Place slices in dish, starting at outer edge. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 4Glaze warm rolls.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.2
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 273.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 4.0 g