3 hrs 30 mins
So yummy and delicious--try it and you'll see! Uses dough from bread machine recipes (upside-down pecan buns) and a delicious (healthy--er.. a bit) raisin, cinnamon, and sugar filling--and a yummy icing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the dough
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons skim milk powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3 1/2 cups flour (Canadian or 3 2/3 cup flour American)
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 3/8 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1/2 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1For dough, add all ingredients in a bread machine pan in the order listed.
- 2Select the Dough/Pasta setting. Press Start.
- 3When beeps to "Add ingredients", don't do anything. Let it go all the way.
- 4When dough is finish, remove from machine.
- 5Knead dough for about 10 minutes using flour if sticky.
- 6Roll out into a rectangle (about 14 by 16 inches). Cut dough into 4 rectangles.
- 7For each smaller rectangle, spoon 1/4 of the mixture on the dough.
- 8Roll into a long pinwheel. Pinch the end the dough to keep in place.
- 9Cut into 1/2 inch pieces; makes about 18.
- 10Do the same thing for the other 3 pieces of dough and the rest of the filling.
- 11Place onto a greased baking pan. Cover.
- 12Let rise for 30-40 minutes.
- 13Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 14Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly brown on top.
- 15Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- 16Mix together sugar, vanilla, and milk.
- 17Drip icing on top of buns.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Cinnamon Buns (Bread Machine Dough)
Serving Size: 1 (1138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.1
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 49.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g