Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons raisins (optional)
- red and green decorative candies or candied fruit
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk or 1⁄2 cup vanilla frosting, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll crescent dough into one large rectangle.
- Roll Dough and Pizza Roller lightly over dough and seal perforations.
- Spread margarine evenly over dough.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle raisins over sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Roll up rectangle tightly, starting from longest side.
- Cut roll into 22 slices.
- Place slices cut side sown on a 15 inch Baking stone.
- Begin with one slice at top, then two slices for the second row, then three for the third row, etc, until you have a bottom row up of 6 slices.
- Place remaining slices centered under the last row of 6 slices for a tree stem.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Glaze warm rolls.
- Decorate with candies or candied fruit for the festive tree.
Absolutely amazing! How simple too! I made this for Christmas morning with Christmas flavored coffee and it was such an easy but yummy breakfast treat. Thanks! I also sprinkled the little red cinnamon candies you find in the cake decorating section of the grocery store all over as ornaments.