Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 200 g christmas plum pudding or 200 g christmas cake
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1 egg white
- dragees (silver balls)
- Mash the Christmas pudding and brandy together.
- Divide mixture evenly into 10 pieces and roll into balls.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix together egg white and icing sugar until smooth, adding more icing sugar as necessary until consistecy is firm but still flowing.
- Cover top of each pudding with a small teaspoon of icing and sprinkle with silver balls.
- To serve, warm the puddings for 5 minutes in a medium oven.