Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Make and share this Mini Christmas Puddings recipe from Food.com.
- Mash the Christmas pudding and brandy together.
- Divide mixture evenly into 10 pieces and roll into balls.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix together egg white and icing sugar until smooth, adding more icing sugar as necessary until consistecy is firm but still flowing.
- Cover top of each pudding with a small teaspoon of icing and sprinkle with silver balls.
- To serve, warm the puddings for 5 minutes in a medium oven.