Prep1 hr 30 mins
I often get a lot of comments about these mini fruit puddings but I never give my secret away (I'm actually cheating). I don't use alcohol so I use cranberry Juice. Fun for the kids to help. This recipe was given to me from an old work mate. Thanks CC.
- 400 g fruitcake, pre-made
- 60 g Copha, melted
- 1 tablespoon brandy or 1 tablespoon orange juice or 1 tablespoon cranberry juice
- 30 g Copha, melted
- 40 g white chocolate, melted
- 10 red glazed cherries, for decoration purpose so anyting that is edible which are christmas colors (red or green)
- Crumble Fruit Cake in a bowl.
- Add Copha.
- Add Liquid.
- Mix ingredients (Mixture should be moist, if to dry add more liquid, if to moist add more fruit cake).
- Make mixture into little balls.
- Melt the white chocolate
- Add Melted Copha with chocolate and mix together.
- Cut decorations into small (mini) pieces.
- Putting it together.
- Place balls on serving plate or petite patty pans.
- Dribble a small amount of white chocolate on the top.
- Add the small decoration.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.