1/4 Photos of Mini Christmas Fruit Puddings
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Chef floWer's Note:
I often get a lot of comments about these mini fruit puddings but I never give my secret away (I'm actually cheating). I don't use alcohol so I use cranberry Juice. Fun for the kids to help. This recipe was given to me from an old work mate. Thanks CC.
My Private Note
mini pu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 400 g fruitcake, pre-made
- 60 g Copha, melted
- 1 tablespoon brandy or 1 tablespoon orange juice or 1 tablespoon cranberry juice
- 2Crumble Fruit Cake in a bowl.
- 3Add Copha.
- 4Add Liquid.
- 5Mix ingredients (Mixture should be moist, if to dry add more liquid, if to moist add more fruit cake).
- 6Make mixture into little balls.
- 8Melt the white chocolate
- 9Add Melted Copha with chocolate and mix together.
- 10Cut decorations into small (mini) pieces.
- 11Putting it together.
- 12Place balls on serving plate or petite patty pans.
- 13Dribble a small amount of white chocolate on the top.
- 14Add the small decoration.
- 15Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Christmas Fruit Puddings
Serving Size: 1 (544 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.7
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 27.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red glazed cherries